Sunday, May 10, 2009

Several new pieces of jewelry

Hello all. Life has been very busy and Hot lately. We have had our first 100 degree day this year with more to come. Happy to say with all the fans and two air conditioners going, the old home place is staying cool. I have also started going out on the front porch in the early morning and working for a while there. It is a wonderful place to work, quiet except for all the birds singing, and watching the Sun hitting the mountains in front of us is quite inspiring.

I participated in two shows in 3 days last week-end. Even though it was not as profitable as I was hoping, I had one major highlight. One of my photographs entered in the Fine Art show judging won Third place. It was an image of a windmill at Sunset. I am proud of my work and the fact that I've been selling some more of my images lately. Guess it is time to 'get out there and shoot some new stuff......roses!)

I am also trying to add buttons for purchasing my jewelry right from my blog page. So be patient with me as I am new to putting buttons on the page.

I ordered and received some new gemstone beads/nuggets this week as well as lots of new copper findings, expect some new designs to follow.

Happy Mother's Day to each of the Mothers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment