Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last two pair of Earrings





For now, that is. I have moved on to another project so I am listing these two earrings as the last. I have been entered in another show this week-end for Saturday and Sunday so my posts and new work will be limited.


I seem to make earrings in spurts, all the creative design ideas hitting me at once, then kind of a lull. I believe I made all 5 pairs in one morning sitting.

So let me describe my last two beauties. Hope you like them. Again, not fancy or delicate, just fun to wear with lots of taste.

One pair is a combination of an Olive Jade nugget, a faceted glass lavender bead, copper headpins, spacers and copper ear wires.

The last earring set was created from copper headpins, spacers, and two glass faceted lavender beads with copper ear wires.





UPDATE: Happily, the Olive Jade-Lavender earrings were sold at a craft show last week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment