Monday, May 11, 2009

Copper Washers & Green foil Beads










Click on any pix to see a larger image.

This necklace turned out very well. I had just received these tiny copper washers and figured how to incorporate them in my design for making a delicate medium (about 24 inch) necklace. As you see, the green beads work really well with the copper wire wrapping and the washers add just a little zing. To complete the set I've made dangle earrings with copper and two of the green foil beads. Also small and delicate.

The glass that the necklace is wrapped around is from Murano, Italy and is 30 years old. I had the pleasure of visiting Venice in 1979 and went to Murano Island. This was my first trip to Europe and started a love of travel that has taken me all over the World.





No comments:

Post a Comment