Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Art show this week-end

Since last Sunday turned out to be such a good show for me, I decided to apply for a small local show that only allows art pieces. Friday evening will be the reception, with a full day of showing and selling on Saturday. I do have a few new matted photos and will also be showing for the juried part a couple of framed images from China.

Looks like this week is going to be another busy one. I finally replaced my van (who carried me around for 11 years) last week. As with almost all second-hand vehicles, this new one has had a few 'fix-me' issues. Today was a dead battery, repaired by buying a new battery, then she was off to have an oil change and bath (aka car wash). Now she is purring and pretty.

The Band my husband is part of are working this Friday evening. For someone in his mid 60's, his Drum playing is simply amazing! Just shows how good Music, and the Love Of, is for a person.

Till later. Go out and enjoy some local Art, support your local Artists too.

No comments:

Post a Comment