Monday, May 10, 2010

Working on a little personal improvement.

Last week, after trying on about 7 pair of jeans to find one to fit, I decided it was time to get serious about weight loss and Summer swimming season. I am now into my 4th day of Atkins low carb dieting. Very good results so far. My goal is 40+ pounds so it will take at least a month, but I have passed the first (nerve wracking) days without too much stress.

Weather here has not been very photo productive, blowing dust and 45+ mph wind gusts. Birds are hiding and I'm following suit, as I can't even photograph the roses now.

Hope all Mothers had a good day. My day was nice and quiet, perfect. But, because I am seriously trying to lose weight, we did not go out to Dinner. We will postpone that for a few weeks.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment