Saturday, January 18, 2014

Good morning.  I will be working on my current necklace project of red Aventurine  and turquoise natural but polished stones.  Again it is copper wire wrapped with silver spacers.  The Aventurine are nuggets where the turquoise are flat oval beads.  A teardrop shaped stone (possibly turquoise) has been wrapped and will be front and center.   Final length should be around 21 inches with a toggle clasp. I consider this necklace medium weight. When conditions (meaning the kittens allow me to work) agree, I can usually complete a necklace in two mornings.  I try to work on important projects early in the morning when the 'furbabies' are resting after their morning exercises and breakfast.

Photo to follow after I finish (and locate my glasses).

No comments:

Post a Comment